Funds Development Advisor
Part-time (up to 20 hours per week) permanent position.
Tasman Bays Heritage Trust, known as Nelson Provincial Museum, is seeking an outstanding sponsorship and fund-raising professional to join our team.
The Funds Development Advisor role works to maximise Museum fund-raising. The position will work with the leadership team and support the CEO to define long-term organisational strategic goals, develop and implement the fundraising and sponsorship strategy, build key stake-holder relationships, identify sponsorship and grant opportunities, prepare our grants and sponsorship applications and maintain an extensive knowledge of potential funders.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Demonstrated experience in achieving fund-raising and sponsorship targets
- Excellent networking and presentation skills
- Ability to think and work at a high strategic level
- Sound, up-to-date working knowledge of the fundraising and community grants sector
- Great people skills
- Commitment to the Museum’s vision and role in the community.
If you’d like to be part of our passionate, forward-thinking team, download the job description and application form below. Hours and remuneration are negotiable for the right candidate.
Please email your completed application form, cover letter and CV to email@example.com or post to Nelson Provincial Museum, PO Box 853, Nelson. Applications close at 5 pm, Thursday 5th July 2018.